}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, May 25, 2013

Once We Had A President That Loved His Country.

View image on Twitter

"Didn't see this mentioned on the Hussein networks. Give President Bush credit, low key and proving that he was a leader. There were some things GW did that I found questionable, but I never questioned his patriotism or his genuine concern, and his respect for the office. It's been five long years since he has been out of office, and now look what we got. What a difference. While GW honors our Wounded Warriors, Imam Hussein promotes Islam by giving F-16's and Abrams Tanks to our enemies the Muslim Brotherhood. Bush may not have been a perfect president, but he is a good, compassionate, patriotic man. I wish I could say the same about Hussein. But I can't. 

 Like I said. there were things GW did that I did not agree with, but I never doubted his loyalty to this nation. And Mrs. Bush had more class and taste in her little finger than Moochelle and her 26 assistants put together. President Bush has a good heart. He's a decent man. He loves America. Unlike the two POS currently occupying the Shite House now. I admire his work with the
Wounded Warrior Project. Does it because he cares, not because he is trying to impress anyone or getting his face on camera. GW quietly continues to offer support in "retirement", and graciously keeps his thoughts regarding his successor to himself. He stands taller by the day as we witness the clusterf**k that is unfolding in the current regime. If nothing else, I just miss his honesty, love of Country, and loyalty. Yes President Bush, I do miss you. And so does America." MC

Hey guys, wait for me.

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4