}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Rant Of The Day





"I need to get this off my chest. The Democraps claim that there are two types of people in this country, the haves and the have-nots. I, and I'm sure we the people, are tired of hearing about all the unfortunate poor people and that somehow it is our responsibility to take care of these economically oppressed slackers. Listen closely, it Is Not My Job, nor my duty, to provide someone
food, housing, money, insurance, or whatever the hell else they feel that they are entitled to.  In reality, the real division is between doer's and the taker's. I for one am sick of being a doer who is stuck supporting the takers. And now, I must compromise my hard earned money, so that some slacker can get free food stamps, free medical, free housing, free
education, free welfare and his kids get a free college education, while I must work their way through school. I have to ask, why am I, and other hard working American's, being punished for working hard and earning an honest living, while other's are being rewarded for laziness?" MC


No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4