}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Friday, October 6, 2017

Las Vegas Victim Refuses To Sit When Trump Visits Him: “I Will Stand” For My President

Image result for well done gif
Via Daily Caller:
A badly wounded Las Vegas shooting survivor quickly stood up when President Donald Trump came to visit him in the hospital.
“I will never lie down when the President of this great country comes to shake my hand!” Gunderson, who was shot in the leg, wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday. “There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!”

 What a class act! Thank heaven his knees held out and he didn't kneel. You can bet President Trump would have helped him if he started to fall. Barry would have had the SS help him if he started to fall. Wait, who am I kidding, Obama wouldn't have given him the time of day since he'd be on his way to another fundraiser. I found that inspirational. And that right there is the difference between right and left. The right has heart. “There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!” If every Amercan shared this belief we would be living in Nirvana. My hat's off to this man. I'm sure he'd stand for any President, because he's a man who respects the office and loves his country! 

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4