}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hillary at CUNY Commencement: ‘I Wish I Had Flown in From the White House!’



Two-time election loser,  Hillary Clinton gave a commencement speech at CUNY on Thursday during the Comey hearing. 


See the speech here
Hillary telling CUNY grads, “I wish I had flown in from the White House, but I’m just as happy to be here anyway!”

"This is the day the Lord has made"? Really!? Hillary mentioning the Lord? Geez, even Satan can quote scripture. Hillary doesn't have a single religious cell in her entire body and never has had. I would have ran out of the building in fear of a lightning strike.I wouldn't read too much into it though. Her "Lord" is the one in charge of burning corrupt, lying, baby killing people alive for eternity, and she just got demoted to a lower rung of hell with that blasphemy! 



“I wish I had flown in from the White House, but I’m just as happy to be here anyway!” Just curious, anyone know what the carbon footprint is for a broom? No she isn't happy. She's not even good at lying anymore. It's good to see that this continues to eat at her. It just makes seeing President Trump in the Oval office that much sweeter. LOL this never gets old. And if Chelseahag really loved her mother, she would have already have had her committed into a mental health facility to get the serious therapy she so obviously needs. In the mean time, just keep up displaying your mental illness Shills. Your a constant reminder of the huge MOAB we dodged!


Anyway, I have already heard this speech before:


                     

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4