}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, April 1, 2017

Chelsea Clinton Declares She Will Not Run Against Trump in 2020




After drawing much attention with her increasingly politically charged tweeting, Chelsea Clinton has announced that she won't be following in the footsteps of her mother and father by seeking public office.
“I am not running for public office,” said Clinton in an interview with Variety Magazine.
Expanding on her decision, Clinton clarified that she's never even considered running for anything, saying:
“I really am constantly surprised by the stories of me running for, fill in the blank—Congress, Senate, City Council, the presidency. I really find this all rather hysterical, because I’ve been asked this question a lot throughout my life, and the answer has never changed.”
Clinton also briefly commented on President Donald Trump and the 2020 presidential election, saying, "I clearly do not support the president and certainly hope that he is defeated in the next election, but I don’t think I’m the best person for that job.”


Really? She couldn't win if she ran for dog catcher. But she could win ugliest dog of the year award, after being caught by the dog catcher that won. And since she is legally not old enough to run, this is more non news news. Oh wait, she's a Clinton, so what does legal have to do with anything?

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4