}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Yet Another Embarrassing Moment From The Liar In Chief


“I’ve been unfairly maligned about my jeans, the truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans mainly because I was out on the pitcher’s mound, and I didn’t want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I’ve paid my penance for that. I got whacked pretty good. Since that time, my jeans fit very well.” Barry


It's the man, not the clothes.

momjeans.png


"What kind of as wuss tells the world he looks good in skinny jeans? None other than the Teenager in Chief. Are you kidding me?Who told him he looks sharp in jeans, the pajama boy? Is there anyone else offended that the "Office of the President of the United States" has been degraded to this bullshit? So you "look good in jeans". You'd look even better in an orange jump suit with chrome cufflinks. Barry has to go down as one of our great statesman. Let's see, "Four score, and seven years ago...", "Speak softly, and carry a big stick.", "Ask not what your country can do for you...", and now "The truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans.". What a f**king embarrassment. I wonder how many of you incredibly stupid LIV's think the country is better off with this asshole in charge? Really! How worthless must this loser be if he feels he has to defend such a trivial matter as how he looks in jeans? He will look good as he boards the helicopter to say farewell. Just when I think he can't disgrace the office or sink any lower he does.

obama-flag-embarrassment.jpg#obama%20an%20embarrassment%20%20730x590

Well America, the bar just got lowered again for presidential prestige. No president before this
one ever discussed how he looked in jeans or that he wore loose jeans. Nobody cares whether you "look sharp," Barry. They care whether you think sharp and act sharp. And you don't. It won't ever matter what they dress you in, you're still going to be President Panty-Waist!" MC

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4