}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

BSDNC Wussie's First Tweet.



Bi-xE4jIcAAE5QW


found at mb http moonbattery com


"So let me guess,  Crissy was looking out his window at the BSDNC studio watching the St Patrick's Parade go by and he was driven to tears by the absence of gay men prancing around in green thongs. Am I correct at making that assumption? I mean I've heard of crying in your beer,
but crying into your sweater? I bet he was sucking his thumb while he was at it. I'll bet he was wearing his "footsies" pajamas with the drop back, and drinking a nice cup of hot cocoa too. And now I know where they had the idea for pajama boy came from. "Looking out the window and quietly crying into my sweater"? Really? Its comforting to know that when we start the next revolution to retake the country we will be facing whining, pathetic wussies like this." MC

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4