}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Meet Barry For Only $3

But, but, but, this wasn’t supposed to happen if we raised the debt ...

We’ve accomplished so much together over the last several years, and none of it would have been possible without you, Drew.
On November 4th, America will elect the last Congress I will work with as President, and I’m going to do everything I can to help support the Democrats who are going to fight for an America where everyone has a fair shot at success.
Today, I’m asking you to do the same. Chip in $3 or whatever you can to help Democrats, and when you do, you will be automatically entered to meet me in D.C. later this month.
I won’t be on the ballot this fall, but these midterm elections will have an outsized impact on what we’re able to get done while I’m in office.
There’s so much more we can be doing to create opportunity for our family members and neighbors. We cannot afford to move back or stand still. This year has to be a year of action for all of us.
Pitch in to elect more Democrats today:
https://my.democrats.org/Enter-To-Win
Thanks,
Barack Obama



"I am sending in my $3.00. Would I ever want to be picked by this fraud to meet him. The things I have to tell him. But now that I think of it, $3.00? That's a little steep for the chance to hang with this foreigner. Nah, not worth it. I'm better off taking my chances on a lottery ticket. Besides, I could probably meet Biden for a nickel. This moron lies so much, the picture will be with a wax figure of him. This idiot can try all the scheme's he wants to try and buy the 2014 mid-term elections. It ain't gonna help. If the 2014 November election's goes the way it should go, Barry will be the biggest limp dick, I mean lame dick, wait lame duck to ever hold office. I guess the LIV's still haven't figured out the only "redistribution of wealth" is from their pockets into Obowel's, and now it's only $3 at a time. What a bunch of stupid, f**king idiots! I hope whoever the "winner" of this libtard raffle is, realizes that they will be on the hook for taxes for this so-called "meet Barry in D.C." fantasy trip. Ya gotta feed the the federal beast you know. 
obama-21-287x300.jpg#obama%20the%20loser%20287x300

What a POS embarrassment of this great nation. I hope Ted Cruz introduce's a bill that has every penny that asshole gets goes straight to all the f**king debt he's racked up. Thanks to his policies, $3.00 is worth about a negative $2.75. Can't even buy a gallon of gas with $3.00. A president
asking for $3.00 donations for his party in exchange for a picture with him? Ask youself, what's next from this commie bastard? There is going to come a time, very soon, when they are going to try and impose too much, too soon. We have to stand and fight. There is no turning back now. It has gone too far. God bless America." MC

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4