}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Picture, Joke, And Quote Of The Day




Picture of the Day:


Joke of the Day: 


Quote of the Day:


 "In December I applied for new insurance through my job and was approved on Dec. 8th. But on Dec 7th I was sent to the ER and stayed in ICU a week (no worries, I'm totally okay now). But of course that means insurance didn't cover a dime of my bills.
The hospital offers a "charity" program to help people without insurance but I have to prove I have been rejected from Medicaid first. So I spent last night filling out the stupid amounts of paperwork required for that. At the end of my 20+ page packet I got 3 separate voter registration forms for me and anyone else who is needs aid and will probably vote Democrat.

It annoyed me. Mostly because I meet people all the time who don't vote because it doesn't matter. The thing is it is the people who aren't working and live off the government ARE voting and are *constantly* recruited to do so.

This is probably not news to anyone, I just hadn't seen it so literally in black-and-white before now." --Email from Kat

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4