}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hillary Clinton Says She Hasn’t Had To Drive Herself Around Since 1996


 Hillary caught lying again.
Hillary Clinton: I haven’t driven a car since 1996 – Fox News
Hillary Clinton hasn’t gotten behind the wheel in a long, long time.
The former first lady and potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, who has had drivers for much of her three decades in public life, said Monday that she hasn’t driven a car since 1996. Clinton made the confession at the National Automobile Dealers Association meeting in New Orleans.
“The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996,” the 66-year-old Clinton told the audience. “And I remember it very well, and so does the Secret Service, which is why I haven’t driven since then.”
Clinton also revealed: “I’ve always enjoyed stories about cars and adventure. And I have to confess that one of the greatest disappointments about my public life is that I cannot drive anymore. And my husband thinks that’s a blessing. But he’s the one who should talk.”
Keep reading…



"Well isn't she special! Maybe she hasn't driven a car since 1996, but she didn't say anything about her broom. Does she even know what a car is?What difference does it make? It is moments like this that Teddy Kennedy's death truly saddens me. Oh what might have been, if only Ted had lived to give Hillary a ride. How about someone giving her a car to drive so she can take Huma with her and then re-enact the end of "Thelma and Louise". Oh yeah, we should feel so sorry for you 'cause you cannot drive', really? None of us want to drive and none of us want your lying ass in government, and the same goes for your whoring hubby. Tell ya what, I'll buy you a car if you go back to living a private life and get the f**k out of ours. Driving ain't the only thing she hasn't done in 18 years. Telling the truth is the other. Plus all those roadside snipers she has to dodge would make it too dangerous. It's probably a good thing she isn't driving. The way she has been drinking lately, she would smash into another car and blame it on a video or some bullshit.


Oh yeah Shillary, I'm sure driving is the only thing you don't do anymore. How about buying groceries, or paying for gas, rent, health insurance, glasses, or dental work, or actually going out
to a movie, or anything else the average taxpayer has to budget for. The problem is these elitist, corrupt, millionaires are running the country from inside a bubble and are completely ignorant and out of touch with what the "real world" is like. Yet they are experts on whats best for the rest of us. I would like to see one, just one of these sorry bastard's try and survive on say, lets try 30K a year. I know one thing I'd like to drive, and that's my size 11 boot up her elitist ass." MC


No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4