}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, January 11, 2014

Breaking News: Mayor DeCommio Eats Pizza With A Fork.


View image on Twitter

HOLD UP. Bill de Blasio uses a FORK to eat PIZZA? http://nyp.st/1cLGc9G 

"So now the lame stream media is slobbering over the NYC commie mayor for every little thing like they did for 0bowel? I mean we have to see this jerk eating a pizza with a fork now? This is news? Call me crazy but I don't give a shit if he eats pizza with his f**king feet. I'm more concerned about this commie asshole's fascist and communist beliefs, and what crazy nazi's are in his family tree. What's the big f**king deal? Karl Marx probably ate pizza with silverware too. Coincidence? 
Mayor Bill de Blasio eats pizza with a fork.

Since the media lap dogs want to slobber over DaCommio's eating habits, let me chime in. Like all commies, he talks about sharing with others, but when it comes down to it, it appears he wants the whole damn pizza to himself. And who eats right off the main pizza plate, and why is the table
such a mess? Has that pizza been tested for allowable salt content? Or is DeCommio breaking the law? Do we have PizzaGate coming. After all, inquiring minds wanna know. This is news. Leave it to the media. The country is all but imploding, and they are taking pictures of this commie eating pizza. Does anybody care that I eat pizza with my fingers, use lots of napkins, and wash my hands after. And I, like any normal person, would have whipped my tie over my shoulder. You get how pathetic all this is? Ah, but that is today's media, keeping you abreast of all the non-news that is happening now." MC

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4