}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hussein Wishes You A Great Weekend



Barack Obama        
 @BarackObama
Have a great weekend. pic.twitter.com/mKWiVpdxOc
View image on Twitter
"What! No life vest! No adherence to on-the-water laws! I'm surprised he's not wearing his bike helmet. He has to be getting advice on how not to look like a complete pantywaist. I can't stand this asshole. I just wonder if this narcissist really knows how most of us really despise the bastard and would love to piss on his forehead. Have a nice weekend my ass. "Have a nice weekend", while I continue to destroy your country, and me and Mooch live like Kings off your money. I will have a "nice" weekend because he will not be involved in any manner. And by the way, may the rest of you also enjoy yours. And may I say, with all respect Hussein, F**k You and the rest your stinkin grubby freeloading clan!

We can Dream, can't we?

And regarding his 'kayaking', I have only one question, where are the Great White Sharks when you need one?" MC


While Mooch waits on shore.

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4