}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Friday, May 24, 2013

The San Francisco Sea Hag Is At It Again, Blaming Bush For The IRS Scandal.


"It's really starting to bore me writing about what this witch says. But I just can't let it go. You see, the Hag is blaming the last real President for the IRS scandal because he appointed IRS Dirtbag Commissioner Douglas Shulman. So it's Bush's fault. Just let me say, Nanc is just one of many Libtard women that I would use the four letter "C" for. I just love the fact that GW has been out of office for all of 5 years now and he is still f**king up their minds. What Pelousy is saying, is that the former President knows more of what is goping on in government agencies than the POS president we have now does. I mean you can't make this up. This hag has to be in the early stage of madness. She makes me physically sick. The only time she brings a smile to my face
is when I can imagine her being run down by a pack of wild jihadists with swords in their hands. Or maybe falling into a wood chipper. So George Bush, now almost 5 years removed from office, is forcing the IRS to target conservative groups. No matter where in the political spectrum you sit, you have to be a very, very special kind of stupid to even utter something like that. But that's Nancy. I can hear George W. laughing all the way from Texas!

When will this bitch realize she is irrelevant to real American people. Her only supporters are homosexuals, freeloaders and illegal immigrants. That's it. She continues to put her face in front of the cameras, looking like 20 miles of bad road, and spew all her nonsense. I just wish I can ignore her and not bother writing about the stupid things she says, but, I can't. So, this is just another of what will probably be, a long line of Sea Hag posts. When does the madness end?" MC

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4