}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mooch Wants Museums, Gardens, Zoos, Etc. To Cut Their Menu's To Make room For Healthier Foods.


Why did someone have to ask where Moochelle's been these days? I am so sick of this fat ass bitch! Stay the hell out of our food damnit. It's none of your f**king business what we eat. Tell me, who elected you to do anything? Nobody. We elected your pathetic communist husband, and he doesn't do anything. Why don't you take after him. If I want advice about eating I will ask the family Doctor, not you, you fat ass clown. Damnit you piss me off. Will you just go away and leave us alone. I see that "Let's Move" sign in back of you, and I think it should add  "out of the White House" after it. You know Mooch, you might want to hit the stair climber before you lecture the rest of us on body fat. What happens if we don't comply? Will Barry's  fat police be dispatched from the IRS, or DHS or the Department of no justice? Will  we soon have people looking into our refrigerators and pantries to make sure we're eating right. I can see it now, "you had a pound of bacon in your refrigerator 2 years ago, so you don't qualify for heart surgery". We will all die of starvation or the death panels when Husseinacare truly hits.

I'm tired of you food facists. Maybe would should re-name this slogan "Let's Mooch". Maybe you could educate America on how to take $7,000,000 vacations, using other people's hard earned
money to do it, while eating everything you don't want us to eat. You expand your anti-obesity campaign to everything but your own diet. Seriously, how many cows have you eaten in one hour at McDonalds? You really want to fight obesity, tell everyone to put a picture of you on their refrigerator, then you'll see the pounds drop. "Let's Move" my ass. I move every day Moochelle, and when I'm done, I get up, look in the toilet and then, I think of you, a big fat useless turd. 


So get off the controlling our food kick and do something entertaining like you and Mayor Bloomturd hitting the exercise circuit. You could be billed as "Buttocks and Butthead." Or how about doing something that you would be really good at, like holding Barry's umbrella at the Shite House press conference. Just do us all a favor and leave our food alone, then go away." MC



No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4