}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weird… Chris Rock: Obama Is Our “Boss,” Our “Dad” (Video)


"Yeah, right Rockhead, I bet you thought George Bush was your boss too and he and Laura were also Mom and Dad of the country. Sorry you pathetic libtard jackass, you’re not fooling us with that bullshit. The only reason you feel that way is because Obama is black and you are a racist. These libtards just continue to prove that half the country are below average intelligence. For all of
those who don’t know who their father is like Rockhead, I guess Hussein could make a reasonable substitute. You see, unlike Mr. Rockhead, I know who my father was, and he and my mother raised me. My real dad was a working man who worked all his life to provide for me. I am grateful to God for him. So Chris Rock, you may not know who your dad is, but Hussein is not my dad, my boss, or my president. He is just a communist Kenyan dicktator who rode the affirmative action/white guilt train all the way to the top. He has done nothing for this country except make it weaker. Chris Rock is just like Al Sharpnuts, Jesse Jackass, Harry Belafonte, Morgan Freeman, Samual Jackson, Danny Glover, etc. These are black racists with a chip on their shoulder, who I might add can be heard crying all the way to the bank." MC

 Comedian Chris Rock showed up at Capitol Hill today to support Barack Obama’s gun control and registration plan.
Rock reminded us that Barack is our “boss,” our “dad.”

Umm… No, he isn’t.
FOX Nation reported:
Comedian Chris Rock showed up on Capitol Hill today to support President Barack Obama’s gun control proposals. Here is what he said during the morning press conference:
ROCK: I am just here to support the President of the United States. President of the United States is our boss, but he is also… you know, the President and the First Lady are kinda like the Mom and the Dad of the country. And when your Dad says something you listen, and when you don’t it will usually bite you on the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the President.
Apparently the comedian has flip-flopped on his previous gun control position, i.e. “bullet control.”


No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4