}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, February 16, 2013

Obama: “The Problem Is I’m President of the United States, I’m Not the Emperor” (Video)


"Even his TelePrompTer is stuck on stupid. He says this often enough, you know that's where he is going. He wants his ass kissing, brown-nosing  trolls to call on him to be their emperor. Oh poor me, I should be emperor, but the mean racists won't let me. The crybaby in chief is in need of a sippy cup and a nap. Perhaps he should have said, “If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck
of a lot easier, as long as I'm the dicktator of course". I'm sure he was thinking it. Sick! I would say the problem is he is the president. He is a disaster. He should resign and start a solar company with his money, not tax money and run the business and tell us how wonderful all his job killing regulations are. Face it, he doesn't like the job. It's work. He likes campaigning and flying around on AF1 , golf, parties, concerts, late night TV, and being cool. He also likes the sound of his own voice. He loves it. But he basically votes present on everything. He doesn't lead, join the discussion or hard work. He is a giant parasite. He gives a speech demanding everyone else work and send him the final bill to sign and then take credit for it. "The problem is I'm the president." His words. He's right, him being the president is a problem. The problem is your a yellow, lying POS and unworthy of any respect for the office you hold. Wake up people. We have four years of this wanna be dicktator ahead of us. Better be ready to fight the insanity. Remember that this is the United States, and in spite of the Democrap's, we do have a CONSTITUTION." MC

During his Google fireside chat last night, Barack Obama talked about illegal immigrants, saying,
“The problem is that I’m the president of the United States, I’m not the emperor of the United States.”
And, how he wishes he was.


Yes, you heard that right.
Here’s the transcript:
“This is something I’ve struggled with throughout my presidency. The problem is that I’m the president of the United States, I’m not the emperor of the United States. My job is to execute laws that are passed.”

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4