}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Monday, January 21, 2013

Todays Coronation


http://foxtrotters.tripod.com/halfflag.gif
"A sad day for AMERICA. A seriously sad day in the life of our nation. We should fly our flags at half staff. There is unhappiness all around. There is no pride, joy or happiness in America today, and why is that? Because we know what we know already? A president that is a cheat, liar, fraud and wanna be dictator? How awful it must be for real Americans to have to live with such a despicable leader. I feel bad for those voters that could see through this fraud. I mean why swear him in? He violates the oath every chance he gets. Puts his hands on the bible, for what? And the man proves he is a narcissist true and true. “I did it” he tells his daughter. Me, me, me, I did it. He can’t even take the time to thank the “Vote early, vote often” acorn offspring, union bosses, Hollywood, let alone the rigged booths and illegals, etc. In all actuality though, he has only just
begun. He was just getting warmed up last time. How does that make you all feel? All warm and fuzzy inside? Not me. I’m mad as hell. I look at it as another four years without a president. For some reason, I still have faith that God will awaken the American spirit via the 2nd amendment struggle. That people are finally realizing who this fraud is and what he is up to. Why I should have that belief after people did not wake up after the first four years of this commie, and they didn’t, I can’t imagine. But if  and when they do wake up, I hope it is still to the “United States of America” that we all remember. The sooner this POS is replaced the better. The 2nd rule of the dictator has begun. Lean Forward America. Or should I say bend over" MC

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4