}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pathetic Obama Now Running Around The Country in a Bomber Jacket

Hey everyone! See my jacket? I’m the president. I’M the president….

                                                                
Pathetic. 

Q: When in the last four years have you seen Obama wearing a bomber jacket before now?
A: Never.

He also recently discovered that he’s a really bipartisan guy.

 “I’ve said I will work with anybody of any party to move this country forward,” President Obama told a crowd of 2,800 this morning in Hilliard, Ohio. “If you want to break the gridlock in Congress, you’ll vote for leaders who feel the same way whether they’re Democrat, Republican or independent.”
Yeah, suuuurrrre you are.

 Just vote for me.
Just vote for me.
JUST VOTE FOR MEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4