}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Obama White House Now Praising Romney as a Successful Business Man


"I am not happy that Romney accepted the invite for lunch with this POS President. More or less tells me why he lost. The only thing that would make me happy is that after lunch, Romney gets up and says "Thank you for lunch Mr. president, now F**K you, your administration, your wife, and the moochers that voted for you. Have a nice day'". MC



I wouldn’t have believed this if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.
Mitt Romney is a very decent man who would never use vile language to address members of the Obama administration so I’ll do it for him.
Go. F**k. Yourselves.

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4