}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Monday, October 8, 2012

THE BUSH-OBAMA DEBT CHART: "As God is my witness: I never thought that it would get this bad"

As God is my witness: I never thought that it would get this bad.  This illustrates just "how absurd it is to blame today’s huge national debt on George W. Bush’s spending on Iraq and Afghanistan."




I thought that after it was clear that the stimulus didn’t work, the Democrats would see sense.  I thought that after it was clear that the country wanted the government to concentrate on economic recovery, the Democrats would see sense.  I thought that when the American people went out and spanked the Democrats in 2010 like Romney spanked Obama at the last debate, the Democrats would see sense.

But they didn’t.

So vote every Democrat out that you possibly can.  Down to bedrock.

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4