}
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. -- Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Liberalism: Ideas so good, you have to be forced to accept them.

''ARE YOU AN AMERICAN --or a LIBERAL.''


Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Mr. & Mrs. Obama

                                        
"Other men probably weren't able to perform on their 20th anniversary either sweety"

 “Just… just don’t, okay? I can’t even look at you right now. 20 years ago I handed you my heart, tonight that white guy handed you your ass. I'm going to stick my size 15 shoe up your ass if I lose my private jet because of this!"

No comments:

FORE!!!!

Teleprompter Fail 1

Teleprompter Fail 2

Teleprompter Fail 3

Teleprompter Fail 4